Doxa is the Greek word for glory used in the New Testament.
Who are we?
In short, Doxa Singles’ goal is to glorify God.
Teaching Biblical truth mixed with lots of Christ-centred fellowship, characterized by integrity, sums up the entirety of our ministry to the singles of Cloverdale Baptist Church.
We are a group of singles whose ages range between 25 and 55, composed of unattached (not separated) single men and women, divorcees, and single parents.
What do we do?
Doxa Singles meets twice a month: once for a time of fellowship and ministry, and once for a fun social event, but don’t think those are the only times we will fellowship … going out for lunch on Sundays, planning a fun impromptu event, all are part of what our ministry is all about!
Come grow and enrich your knowledge of God and the Bible at our teaching ministry nights, fellowship over an array of delicious snacks, and join us for fun social events and activities that are mixed with an element of adventure.
This weekend will be a busy one with Missions Fest on Saturday and lunch after church on Sunday. Please read to the bottom!
1. For Missions Fest at the Vancouver Convention Centre at Saturday, January 19th:
- If you plan on bus transport provided by/from CBC at 9:30 AM on the Saturday, please let us know asap to pass on the numbers to the church. Donations to the missions deacon Murray for co-ordinating are welcome.
- Missions Fest requires registration. Go to https://www.missionsfestvancouver.ca/. Look for the register online boxes, where you'll be redirected for free/by-donation registration.
- If you'd like to eat dinner together, let's meet at Moose's Down Under at 830 W. Pender St., Vancouver, at 6:30 PM.
- Stay tuned for the time to get back onto the bus at the end of the evening.
2. For lunch after church on Sunday, January 20th:
- Meet at 12:30 PM at the Olive Garden at 20080 Langley Bypass, Langley.
For more info on this event or Doxa Singles, please email us at email@example.com