Giving to CBC
Thank you for your generosity and your willingness to support the ministry of Cloverdale Baptist Church. If you are a guest, please do not feel any obligation or expectation to give! Giving is for those who call CBC their home church.
2 Corinthians 9:6-8 "Remember this: Whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows generously will also reap generously. Each of you should give what you have decided in your heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver. And God is able to bless you abundantly, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work."
While we encourage you to make use of the opportunity for financial giving provided at each of our Sunday gatherings as your act of worship, we recognize however that other methods for giving may be more suited to some:
- You can give by cheque or cash in any worship service by placing your gift directly in the offering plate or first place it in an envelope--either one in the pew or one of the numbered envelopes provided by the church office.
- Cheques can be sent through the mail (see address at bottom of page). Cash gifts and offerings should only be given in a worship service (do not send cash through the mail).
- Pre-Authorized Giving. Have your regular offering deducted from your chequing account automatically. Please fill out the required form online or at the information desk. On completion please hand in to the church office for processing.
- Interac e-transfer is a simple, convenient, and secure way to send and receive money directly from one bank account to another. Details here.
- Online Giving via credit card either as a one-time gift or monthly. Please fill out the form on our secure donation page. Note that all giving will be applied to the General Ministry Fund by default.
- Event Registrations are designated funds for the purpose of receiving payments and should not be used for general giving. The appropriate fund will be listed after completion of the online event application form.
For further information please call the church office at 604 574-8799
Thank You for your faithful support.