As Christian men and spiritual heads of our households, our 10 point commitment is to....
- Honor Jesus Christ through prayer, worship and obedience to His Word, through the power of the Holy Spirit;
- Practice spiritual, moral, ethical and sexual purity;
- Build strong marriages and families through love, protection and biblical values;
- Support the mission of our local church, by honoring and praying for our pastor and leaders by actively giving our time and resources;
- Influence our world, being obedient to the Great Commandment (Mark 12:30-31) and the Great Commission (Matthew 28:19-20).
- Totally surrender our lives to Christ as our Savior and Master.
- Develop a servant attitude, modeled after that of Jesus.
- Be a reader, knower and doer to the Word.
- Pursue vital, trusting relationships with other Christian men, understanding that we need brothers to help us keep our Christian commitments.
- Participate in a Christ-centered, disciple-making men's ministry in our church.