Food Tidings Meal Ministry
Loving one another one meal at a time!
At the heart of the Food Tidings Meal Ministry is the desire to practically come alongside our family here at CBC and to love and support one another when life gets tough and crazy! Whether someone has suffered an injury, has just undergone surgery, is grieving the loss of a loved one, or is celebrating the arrival of a new baby, we are called to love, encourage, support and build one another up!
"So then, as we have opportunity, let us do good to everyone, and especially to those who are of the household of faith."
Why Meal Ministry?
- serve Christ as you serve His beloved at CBC
- love and encourage the body of Christ in a very practical way
- get connected and meet new people at CBC
- the Food Tidings Meal Ministry allows you to serve without overloading your schedule
(you can expect to make approximately one meal a month)
- even though the time commitment for this ministry is relatively small, you can make a huge difference!
- ideal for those of you with super busy schedules
We would love to invite you to serve alongside us in this ministry!