Kids Summer Camp
Not too sure how this is going to work? Take a look below for all the need-to-know info!
1. When you register your child, it is a $30 flat rate for each camper registered. This is to cover the cost of each box (more info on the box below).
2. When you are signed up, each child you registered will receive a box full of everything they will need to complete their virtual camp experience! Items included will be a workbook, crafts, snacks, a camp t-shirt, and a few other fun surprises!
3. All our video content will be made available to you through an access code.
4. You will receive an email closer to July 20th with all pertinent information, including (but not limited to) when you can pick up your box(es) from the church, where you can access the video content, and the access code for the videos.
5. We have listed the dates as July 20-24, 2020. However, for the sake of flexibility, we will leave the videos live and available for you to access until August 14, 2020. This way, you are able to do camp at your own pace, without the pressure of having to finish in just one week!
6. We are not limiting ages able to participate; however, some of the material is geared mainly towards ages 5-12.
If you have any other questions, please call the church office (604-574-8799) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.