Camp in a Box
Sunday, July 12th is your last chance to register your kid(s)!
Everything you need for your kids to have ‘camp’ at home will be provided for you in a box that you can pick up at church. Craft supplies – Bible lesson workbook – snacks – activity supplies – even a camp shirt! Get your kids registered now!
Online Kids Connection
Watch interactive videos with your children at your own pace! Video and activity sheet available on the Children's Ministry page every Sunday morning.
General Business Meeting
Tuesday, July 14 and 21st, 2020 at 7:00pm | Online Zoom Meeting
The following will be considered at the above meeting: general business items and the following Special Resolutions:
- That the Agenda for the July 21, 2020 General Business Meeting be adopted.
- That the Minutes of the October 23, 2019 Annual General Meeting be adopted.
- That Lee Wiebe, Jeff Coleman, and Brent Warkentin be appointed as Scrutineers to tabulate and report survey results.
- That the 2020/21 budget be approved as presented.
- That the following be elected as Deacons to serve for 2-year terms, effective September 1, 2020:
- Dave Esau – Finance (New)
- Albert Chuang – Fellowship (Re-elect)
- Wilf Radke – Interior Properties (Re-elect)
- Wes Osterman – Hospitality (Re-elect)
- That the following be affirmed for 3-year terms as Elders, effective September 1, 2020:
- Emilio Cabrera (Incumbent)
- Raed Guirguis (Incumbent)
- Heinz Nienkaemper (Affirm)
- That Judi Turner (Incumbent) be appointed as Church Clerk for a 2-year term effective September 1, 2020
- That Judi Turner be affirmed as Privacy Compliance Officer for a 2-year term effective September 1, 2020
- That the non-paid Elders be affirmed as Directors for the 2020/21 Fiscal Year
Ricardo & Ingrid (Spain)
- Praise God that the lockdown is lifting and for businesses to open up safely without endangering lives.
- Pray for Spain, whose economy is very seasonal and dependent on tourism, and for the many people who rely on the income this generates.
- Pray that these trying times will open the hearts of Spaniards to the gospel.
- Pray that God would guide Ricardo & Ingrid to those who will listen to His voice and respond to His call.
- Pray that in the fall they might be able to travel to visit their daughters and meet their new grandson.