Starting February 25, we will be hosting Prayer Meetings, an opportunity to regularly partake in church-wide prayer. These will take place on the last Thursday of the month from 7:30pm-8:30pm (once per month). We will meet on Zoom, but once restrictions ease, we will formulate plans for in-person Prayer Meetings. You will receive an invitation to join Zoom about 20 minutes prior to start of meeting. Contact Ken to join us.
We're Hiring! Pastor of Worship & Music
Cloverdale Baptist Church is currently in the process of hiring a Pastor of Worship and Music. For more information and application details, click here. Please share this with anyone who may be interested or is fit for the position.
Sunday School is back now. Our new series will be titled Worldliness, where we'll learn how to live for Christ in a world full of temptation. Every weekend we'll release a new teaching video, and on Sundays at 9:30am, we'll have a discussion on that week's topic on Zoom. Click here to watch.
Online Connection Café
Your Connection Café has moved online! Bring your coffee or favourite drink and meet your church family at Online Connection Café on Sunday from 10:00am – 10:25am. Click here to register now! If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
Online Kids Connection
Watch interactive videos with your children at your own pace! Video and activity sheet available on the Children's Ministry page every Sunday morning.
Examining the Scriptures | Romans 12:10
Verse of the Month: February 2021
- Pray for IM’s 3 missionary training schools in Montana, Ukraine & Egypt as they continue to teach and equip students for full time ministry.
- Pray for the instructors who have had to adapt to COVID regulations and praise God they were able to continue training.
- Pray for the students as they seek the Lord’s direction in where and how to begin internship after their studies.
- Pray for Tracey as she is learning how to set up a new ministry platform database at the office and there is so much to learn.
- Pray for good health and protection and continued pain management of Tracey’s back as they navigate through this COVID year ahead.