Due to limited seating in adherence to Municipal and Provincial Health guidelines, all attendees and guests must register to reserve a seat for one of the 4 on-site locations for the 10:30am Sunday Service.
The following locations are available:
- Sanctuary - 40 Seats
- Fellowship Hall - 41 Seats
- Gymnasium - 50 Seats
- Youth Room - 26 Seats
Please note the following instructions:
- All attendees must wear a face covering (unless exempt, as described in section 17 of the Provincial Order).
- Attendees must not sing during the service.
- You must maintain a 2-meter physical distance at all times with people outside your personal bubble.
- If you are vulnerable or immunocompromised, please stay home and continue watching our service online.
- Please stay home if you are feeling unwell or have any symptoms.
- Upon arrival, follow the parking attendant instructions to reach your designated parking lot (look for the colour signage that matches the colour of your meeting room (Green for sanctuary, Blue for FH, Red for Gym, Orange for Youth Room) .
- Follow the colour coded system: Sanctuary-Green, FH-Blue, Gym–Red, Youth Room-Orange to reach your designated meeting entrance and meeting room.
- Use the hand sanitizing station once in the building and proceed to your designated meeting room.
- No handshaking, hugging, kissing or high fives.
- Follow colour coded system to reach designated bathrooms.
- Use only the designated seating areas. Do not remove a tape that cordons off an area.
- Stay within the cordoned off areas in order to avoid crossing paths with people not from your meeting group (gym, FH or sanctuary).
- Exit the building from the same entrance used to enter.
Sunday Service Registration | 10:30 AM
Masks and Health Check required
- Please select one of the options below to reserve your seat. You may register up to a maximum of 10 people within a group (eg family) and can reserve seats for the upcoming Sunday only.
- Option to sign up ends at 90 minutes prior to event. Sign-ups for the following week opens at 9:30am Sundays.
- Please do not come to the church building unless you have completed the sign-up process.
- To be as fair as we can make it - If you attend one week, please wait until the following Friday before you sign up to come again. If there is still space you are welcome!
- Once a location is full, you will not be able to sign-up for a seat. Please try another location or join us online here.
- Should circumstances change after your registration, please contact the event organizer or follow the instructions on your email to cancel your reservation and allow others an opportunity to occupy your seat.
- Please be advised that, as per the Provincial Health Office, you are required to do a health check prior to entering the building and our hosts will ask you a couple of questions upon entering
Capacity: 40 Seats
(Grad Sunday. Do not register if your child is a grad and you have been pre-registered by the church office)
Capacity: 41 Seats
Capacity: 50 Seats
Capacity: 26 Seats
(No elevator access)