*Denotes Required Field
Where would you like to volunteer?
Select one or more events below:
( ) -
Mandatory Training Session
Soccer Camp Training Session
July 5th: 12–2pm
Day Camp Training Session
July 22nd: 12–2pm
Criminal Record Check
Ministry Experience: Previous and Present
Ability to Work with Children
In order to provide a safe and secure environment for our church’s children and youth, we believe it is necessary to ask the following questions as part of our application process. All information will be kept in confidence by church leadership and the Safety & Risk Management team and will not be disclosed by the church unless required by law. Answering ’yes’ to any of the following questions may not necessarily prevent you from volunteering with the church. Thank you for your understanding.
1. In order to decide my suitability for volunteer ministry in this organization, I hereby give the designated leadership of Cloverdale Baptist Church consent to:
- Verify the information provided by me in this Ministry Personnel Application Form
- Contact the references and employers listed in this application
- Obtain and verify any information from them and any other persons that the church determines to be relevant to my application
2. I understand that in British Columbia a Criminal Record Check is legally required for anyone working with the Vulnerable Sector (children, youth and vulnerable adults). I therefore agree to complete a CRC and have it returned to Cloverdale Baptist Church.
3. I further grant Cloverdale Baptist Church the permission to perform an internet search on me and to review and consider any information found posted by me on the Internet.
4. I understand that if Cloverdale Baptist Church approves my volunteer application and later determines, in its discretion, at any time that I am not suitable for volunteer service in Cloverdale Baptist Church or for the volunteer position for which I am applying, the leadership may terminate my volunteer service or volunteer position for any reason without advance notice.
5. If Cloverdale Baptist Church approves my application for a volunteer position, I will sign any documents that the church requires and will at all time cooperate fully with the church leadership in the fulfillment of my duties and will keep all confidential information I encounter in my role as volunteer confidential.
6. If at any time I determine that for any reason I am unable to support or adhere to or follow the policies, procedures or doctrine of Cloverdale Baptist Church, I will inform the church leadership and will resign my volunteer position.
Information received in this Ministry Personnel Application Form is confidential and is being gathered for the purposes of considering your application for volunteer ministry with Cloverdale Baptist Church and for assessing potential ministry opportunities for you in the future.