Notice of General Business Meeting and Notice of Special Resolutions to be Considered at the Business Meeting
- DATE: Tuesday, June 14, 2022
- TIME: 7:00 P.M.
- LOCATION: Sanctuary at Cloverdale Baptist Church
- 18685 – 64th Avenue, Surrey, BC
To consider general business and the following Special Resolutions:
THAT the 2022/23 budget be approved as presented.
THAT the following be elected to the office of Deacon(ness) for a two-year (2) term, commencing September 1, 2022:
- Wilf Radke as Deacon of Interior Properties (incumbent)
- Albert Chuang as Deacon of Fellowship (incumbent)
- Wes Osterman as Deacon of Hospitality (incumbent)
- Johan Jacobs as Deacon of Finance
- Nadia Guirguis as Deaconess of Women’s Ministries
THAT the following be affirmed in the office of Elder for a three-year (3) term, commencing September 1, 2022:
- Neil Glover as Elder (incumbent)
- Dan Radke as Elder (incumbent)
- Ken Bayne as Elder
PASTOR OF FAMILIES WITH A FOCUS ON CHILDREN
THAT Pastor Dwight Stephen be affirmed as Pastor of Families with a focus on Children.
Biographies on all non-incumbent candidates, the Pastoral candidate and the meeting agenda may be found in the foyer on the information wall in front of the coat closet.
For further Information about the meeting: Please call the Church Office at 604-574-8799.